Love Life

Loving life takes a positive attitude and strong faith.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Final paper, How do I feel at this point?

Well, now that the paper is ALMOST done, I feel nervous, tired, and a little excited. I am glad that this is the end on the session. I am nervous because I still have a lot more to work on before posting my paper. I am nervous that it will not be in the correct APA format. I am nervous that my paper will not flow when Professor Barb reads it. I am nervous that I will make an "F" on this paper. I am just a nervous nelly when it comes to final papers. I would like to finish strong in this class, and to make a good grade on this paper will be wonderful. I like writing, I like the discussion boards and even some of the projects that we did. I do not however, like to do research papers. I don't like doing the research. I like the actual part of writing when I am writing about me and my experiences. I will give this paper my all, and pray for the best.
Colette

1 comment:

  1. Colette - I highly doubt you will get an F! I am also a little tired, but excited to read all the papers!

    ReplyDelete