Love Life

Loving life takes a positive attitude and strong faith.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

For the last 6 weeks

For the last 6 weeks I have been working full time, going to school, and raising two boys on my own. I work 5 days a week Monday thru Friday. I work 40 to 50 hours a week. My 10 year old is in the 5th grade. Do you know how much homework a 5th grader has? We work on homework for up to 3 to 4 hours a night sometimes. These last 6 weeks has been stressful and entertaining. I love school, and I love the things I am learning. I am shakey on this writing a scientific paper thing. It is hard to ensure that I argue my topic and not just make it informative. I will continue to work on my paper.
Colette

1 comment:

  1. Colette - it can be mind-boggling to see the kids' homework! You are setting a great example, though.

    ReplyDelete